Sunday, November 23, 2014

11-10-14

Okay, replying to the reply of the reply of the reply. My comp isn't finished, so I figured it would be fun to teach you some Canto.

Leih - You
Ngoh - I/Me
Ngohge/Leihge - Mine, Yours
Hou - Good
Gatihng - Family
Leih hou - Greeting meaning, "You Good."
Faehzerng - Very

So...Leih hou ngohge faehzernghou gatihng means, "Hello my very good family."

Ngoh hai Yehsou Geiduk kahpkeih sitough haih chuyngaausih - I am a missionary from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Yehsou - Jesus
Geiduk - Christ
Hai - This means yes as is, but with an ascending accent it means "from."
Kahpkeih - I can't remember if this is correct, but it should mean "current day."
Sitough - Saint/Apostle
Haih - Is/Am/Are
Chuyngaausih - Missionary

The language is epic. It's beautiful sounding enough to not be harsh, but it's also harsh enough to not sound like French.

No comments:

Post a Comment